As far as authentic Italian recipes go, it doesn’t get much better than this. Fresh linguine and Alfredo sauce—need we say more?
What you’ll need
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 300 g cooked chicken strips
- OLIVIERI® Classic Alfredo 300 ml (2 containers)
- OLIVIERI® Linguini Nested 300 g
- SAUTÉ onion, pepper and carrots in hot oil until onion is softened and both pepper and carrots are tender-crisp (4-5 minutes).
- ADD chicken and OLIVIERI® Classic Alfredo. Bring to a simmer.
- BOIL OLIVIERI® Linguine Nested until perfectly tender (2 minutes). Drain pronto.
- PLATE pasta and top with chicken sauce